Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Waterfalls and Time - Keliana


There's no doubt about it, Cory Edo has definitely outdone herself with the Keliana Summertime Set.   There really is too much goodness to show you though, so you definitely want to get over to FaMESHed and take an up close and personal look at the Trompe Loeil booth.


The loungers are sleekly modern and come with an extensive color change menu as well as tons of animations. A light wood version is also available.


But the real star of the show -- for me at least -- is the pool with waterfall rocks.  Now I remember an earlier pool from C. Edo. Curiosity got the better of me and I found it in my inventory dated 2012. It still looks good; Trompe Loeil items have staying power. But technology as well as skillsets have a tendency to improve over time; the flowing water and rippling pool are simply phenomenal!

Many many animations are available; you can see one of my favorites on my Flickr stream.

Along with the loungers, umbrella (a FaMESHed anniversary gift) and outstanding pool, there are sunbathing towels with extensive color change menus -- perfect for folks on a squeekily tight prim budget.

The pool weighs in at 31 and seats two couples. Both PG and A versions are available. The loungers come with and without towels and are 4 and 6 li accordingly. 


My swimsuit is a cutie from last season, the Baiastice Ruffle Bikini. Sami's bikini was a free item from last year and no longer available, but her tattoos can be found at White Widow on the Runway Perfect hunt ($5).  

Keliana Summertime Set

And this is my personal favorite shot of our photo shoot.


My hair CHOCOLAT by eXxEsS. Sami's a Truth group gift from awhile back.


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the pool and loungers

Comments

Popular Posts