Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Isn't It Romantic

Isn't It Romantic

Romance. It's the season.

From BAIASTICE for Collabor88, the Sevilla  dress, long and full, perfect for dancing and the Avila shirt, a shoulder hugging bolero type cover up that is bound to make any guy who prefers "his woman" in skirts shudder at the loveliness.

My favorite part is the little rose and delicate trim. I picked the brown version and solid (rather than the semi-transparent version that comes in the pack). Slink, Maitreya and standard sizing fits.

There is also a belt and while I really liked the look of it in the photo I have to admit that I didn't even try it on (bad, bad blogger) as I was completely entranced with the look as is  (well a good excuse anyway).



My nails are a great match with small bundles of flowers as part of the design. They are available at On9 at the Nailed It booth. There is a large variety of colors in the pack -- one is a perfect match for my brown (ish) ensemble.


While these new Amacci group gift Brooklyn heels are not technically "brown" they coordinate nicely with my attire, so keep that in mind as you shop.  There is a big gift vendor inside the new shoe shop.  (free group)

Hair by no.match: NO DREAM

Poses by: Pose-it and Nantra

Comments

Popular Posts