Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

H and G EXPO - My Picks 1


One of the best parts of being involved in Expo (opens the 19th), besides the camaraderie, is watching the sims come to life -- and beating the inevitable lag :D.

Out and about today, I found some very exciting new items. Some will have their own posts in the upcoming days, but since I am indeed an eclectic gal, I am starting off with some items that caught my eye.

All are beautifully made with lovely textures and careful detailing -- cause I am a picky gal; you know that. There are tons of wonderful items at Expo, both large and small, so there is no reason that MY favorites will be YOUR favorites. That's the fun of exploring.

The lead photo features a set from LORE with many lovingly textured specialty items. Yes, it is a magical or magikal place -- take your pick.


The two RFL donation items for LORE are this gorgeous sundial and the charming bird feeder.


It almost is a picture postcard.

The lovely ready-made garden with singles, couples and sequence animations if from .:Tm:. Creation.  Only 12 land impact it could fit easily into many garden settings.  Look for the Daydream Pg Garden.


Now I realize that shipping crates might not be on many people's gottahave lists, but I LOVE them. Not only are they beautifully made and textured, they come with texture and UV layouts so that you can add your own info should you so wish.

Find them at Needful Prims


Comments

Popular Posts