Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Playin on the Chess Board

Chess board

I had lots of fun playing on the giant chess board at Chess Wonderland. So many great effects can be had with Windlight and this is a perfect place to push your creativity. Note that Levels of Detail are iffy here; I had to turn up my setting to 4 in order to take these shots. And lag is in evidence -- so challenging as well as fun.


New releases in these photos include some stylish new hair from no.match; one of my favorites for sure -- NO_WISH available at On9.

My necklace is the .:Avanti:. Bibi Choker + Chains - White currently at Cosmopolitan.

This cute little not so schoolgirl, schoolgirl outfit with a top that fits like a dream is from Casadel at Cosmopolitan, the "Kelsey" Top and skirt come in many colors (ten of each)and are sold separately. There is also a body belt in the set.  Belleza and Maitreya fits.




Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts